Bobbi Gumboot // Mustard Yellow & Black
Original Sole - Our original sole offers good grip on a wide variety of surfaces for day to day use.
- Tighter tread pattern to reduce debris getting caught
- Insulated sole for sub-freezing temperatures
- Excellent comfort and support for all day wear
- Lifestyle boot for all occasions
- Original sole available across all Bobbi colour options
Enhanced Traction Sole - For those that need added traction for work or play.
- Durable chunkier sole, insulated for sub-freezing temperatures
- Tested by Intertek Global for slip resistance on wet surfaces (not suitable for oil or oil and water surface combinations)
- Gives you more assurance and stability on slippery surfaces
- Limited range of colours available for the enhanced traction sole
Our bright and merry Mustard Yellow wellies will bring sunshine to all your daily adventures!
Our best-selling Bobbi gumboots blend fashion and function with a quality natural rubber outer and a cushy 4mm neoprene lining. The Merry People Mustard Yellow gumboot, with its contrasting Black neoprene panel, is perfect for all-day wear - working in the garden, walking the dog at the park, dancing the night away at an outdoor festival, or even at your wedding!
Don’t just take our word for it! Keep scrolling to read some of the hundreds of 5-star reviews about our collection of Bobbi ankle gumboots for adults and for kids, or to discover some of the many ways to wear your Mustard Yellow rain boots every season.
- 100% waterproof gumboots
- Built-in arch support for all-day comfort
- Removable insole to accommodate orthotics, bunions, and wider feet
- Pull tabs, combined with flexible neoprene details, allows the Bobbi gumboot to slip on and off with ease
- 100% Vegan, not made from any animal products, or tested on animals
- Easy to clean and keep looking fresh for daily adventures!
Please note - the Merry People short yellow rain boots have been designed to be a lifestyle boot. They have not been designed as a work safety or snow boot. i.e. the gumboot does not have any non-slip accreditations or steel caps. If you are wearing them in a slippery situation, we recommend treating your yellow rubber boots with traction spray.
Australia Post are currently experiencing delays due to high demand across the network.
When placing your order, please keep in mind it may take longer to get to you.
Free Standard Shipping: 2 - 5 business days (Australia)
Express Shipping: $7.95 | 1 - 3 business days (Australia)
New Zealand Shipping:
$21 DHL International Express Shipping | 2 Business Days
$11 Australia Post International | 14 - 21 Business days - Due to limited flight availability into New Zealand, Australia Post are experiencing significant delays. We recommend using DHL for reliable fast shipping.
United Kingdom Shipping:
$30 DHL International Express shipping including duties and VAT | 5 Business days
Australia Post International:
$11 | 14+ business days - Australia Post expects international delivery delays due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19. Check the Australia Post website for impacts to your country.
DHL International Express:
$30 | Fast reliable international service | 2 day New Zealand shipping | 3 - 7 Business days rest of world.
Please note: For international shipping you are liable for any incoming taxes your country may charge to receive the goods (excluding UK orders - all taxes and duties are included).
Easy Free Returns
We want you to be in love with your new purchase. If the size isn't quite right or if you’re not happy (for whatever reason), please let us know and we can offer you an exchange or full refund within 90 days of purchase.