In a range of classic shades, like bright Chilli Red or fresh Sky Blue, these clogs are ideally suited to every outdoor adventure and great for those who want the same arch support, enhanced traction and weather protection of our classic Bobbi Boot, but with low-profile clogs that sit perfectly below your ankles. Our clogs come in a variety of sizes and colours that can be worn by both men and women.
As with all Merry People boots and shoes, Billie Clogs are inspired by our founder’s home in the lush outdoors of South Gippsland, in Australia, and are made to meet life head-on, come rain or shine!
You’ll find inclusive AU/US/UK sizing on our size chart, and we’d recommend going for your regular shoe size for optimal fit.
- Is the Billie Clog Suitable for Wider Width Feet?
- We appreciate that men and women with wider feet often find outdoor footwear restrictive–clogs are an excellent solution. You can review our comprehensive fits via our size charts, with clogs suited to regular width and wider feet alike! Our sizes fit both men and women.
- Can I Wear the Billie Clog in Place of Sandals?
- Absolutely! Clogs are a fantastic alternative to sandals, with arch support and an open heel that makes them easy to slip on or off. Billie Clogs features a smart traction-control sole and 100% vegan materials that ensure your feet are protected from dampness and mud, with innovative fabrics and a lightweight feel to prevent overheating in warmer weather. Clogs are also a great alternative to sandals because they are close-toed shoes.
- Does the Billie Clog Have a Strap?
- No, our beautiful clogs are designed for both women and men, produced from a supple, ultra-comfortable natural rubber and insulating neoprene lining to keep your feet cosy, warm, and dry in all weather. Straps commonly rub, so we created Billie Clogs to fit all feet ergonomically without necessitating a strap like other shoes or sandals.
- Can I put orthotics inside the Billie Clog?
- Yes, the inner sole inside the clogs can be removed and replaced with your orthotics. If it still doesn't feel right, you can always return them to us for a full refund.
Easy, Free Returns
Merry People is confident you’ll adore your fun, functional, and uber-practical clogs! However, if you decide you need a different size clog or change your mind for any reason, simply let us know within thirty days, and we'll process a refund or exchange.