Whether you're shopping for Father’s Day, his birthday or just because, we’ve put together a simple gift guide to help you find the perfect present for your dad.If you're wondering what to get your dad this Father's Day (or any day of the year!), we've made a little list of some gift ideas for your father. We hope these simple yet thoughtful ideas inspire your search for a special Father’s Day gift!
Gift Idea For The Dad Who's Always In The Garden:
Calling all garden-loving dads! Meet the ideal summer gardening companion, the Billie Clog, designed for endless gardening adventures. Designed with comfort, durability, and a dash of joyful style, this clog is a game-changer that will make his time in the garden even more delightful.
The Billie Clog is a tough cookie too. Made from top-notch materials, it can handle mud, water, and rough terrain - from the backdoor to the back of the garden, your dad will be slipping in and out of his clogs this Father's Day, onwards! Available in five colours: Alpine Green, Black, Lavender, Chilli Red and Sky Blue.
A Present For The Dad Who Loves The Outdoors:
As we look ahead to the warmer weather of spring, chances are your dad is ready to soak up some sun and explore. Merry People gumboots are the perfect companion! Not just for the rainy days, your dad can slip on his pair of Merry People gumboots for hiking, walking and hitting the trails.
Not sure what colour to get him for his outdoor adventures? We’ve picked some of our favourites - a mix of neutral and vibrant shades, so there’s sure to be one he loves!
- Black & Black: The Black & Black Bobbi Boot is an easy choice if you want to get him a functional gift that also looks sleek (and is comfortable!).
- Oxford Blue & Tan Bobbi Boot: A classic colourway that features navy rubber and tan neoprene, this is a go-to neutral for everyday looks (jeans, shorts, gardening gear, whatever he loves to wear!).
- Chocolate & Black: While dad may already have a trusty pair of brown shoes in his wardrobe, these are going to step it up a notch. Like all our Bobbi Boots, these are 100% waterproof, so he can wear them anywhere, any weather.
- Slate Grey: Its stormy colourway has grabbed the hearts of many of our Merry community! From blue denim to a dressier pant, Slate Grey goes with anything (truly - anything!).
- Rust: The colour we’ve dubbed as the ‘new neutral’, the Rust Bobbi Boot is a stylish and cool alternative to the classic gumboot.
- Mustard & Black: No doubt you had a pair of yellow gumboots growing up! These are a nostalgic nod to the gumboots of our youth - and now dad can join in the fun!
- Alpine Green & Black: A forest green for those walks in the woods… the perfect boot for the nature enthusiast!
- Grasshopper Green: Lush and tropical, the Grasshopper Green is our newest Bobbi Boot shade.
A Father's Day Gift Idea For The Dad Who Likes To Be Cosy:
Let’s face it, this applies to most dads! A good pair of worn in jeans, old T-shirt and a day tinkering around the shed may be just what’s in order for your dad. Comfort is a must-have consideration for your Father’s Day gift ideas.
We’ve got just the gift that will add to his cosy Father’s Day. Made from a blend of Australian Merino wool and organic combed cotton, our Merry People Quarter socks cushion your foot in all the right places! They’re also moisture wicking and have odour absorbing properties, which is always good in a pair of socks!
We know that socks often make an appearance on Father’s Day gift guides all the time, but trust us - once your dad has a pair of these, he’ll be looking forward to your gifts every Father’s Day. They’re available in eight merry colours, ranging from Ice Blue to classic Black.
A Gift For The Dad Who Wants To Choose:
This type of dad wants to explore all the options before making a decision. So why not give dad the presents he’s really looking for; choice and flexibility! Pick up a digital gift voucher that goes straight to his inbox, allowing him to select a pair of Bobbi gumboots, Billie Clogs (or socks!) when he’s ready to make the choice!
Bonus! A Father's Day Gift For The Dad Who Fixes Everything:
Here’s an extra something if you’re already thinking of getting dad a pair of Merry People gumboots as a Father's Day gift! If he enjoys understanding how things work, fixing and assembling, he'll surely appreciate the Merry People Care Kit. The Merry People Care Kit contains all your dad needs to maintain, nourish, protect and prolong the life of his new rubber boots. With proper maintenance and care he can ensure his boots look as good as new for years to come. This is truly the gift that keeps on giving!
The Care Kit includes:
- Rubber boot treatment spray
- Buff and shine protectant
- Microfiber cloth
- Three-step boot care with instruction on labels
Thanks for taking a look at our merry Father’s Day gift guide for some unique gifts and gift ideas. We hope you found something that your beloved dad will adore.
Happy Father’s Day!