2023 MERRY PEOPLE TULLY BOOT GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before you enter, please read the terms and conditions below.
- Merry People Designs Ltd (Merry People) is pleased to conduct this promotion. The prize for each winner consists of a pair of Merry People Tully Boots, to the value of $169.95 AUD.
- There will be 3 x winners, one for each Tully Boot colour variant - Black & Grey, Teal & Grey and Sunshine & Orange.
- To enter, simply submit your email address, date of birth and select which colour Tully Boot you’d like to go in the draw to win - Black & Grey, Teal & Grey or Sunshine & Orange. Enter using this special Merry People form at https://merrypeople.com/pages/tully-boot-giveaway. Entries are accepted until 11.59pm AEST on 27 June 2023.
- By entering our promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, and acknowledge that:
- No purchase is required to enter.
- The promotion is open only to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are over the age of 18 years, but excludes employees of Merry People and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- A maximum of one entry will be accepted per entrant. Any attempt to submit multiple entries will disqualify the entrant.
- The winner shall be drawn at 10.00am AEST on 28 June 2023 at Merry People’s office using a random number generator. Merry People will contact the winner regarding their preferred size of the Tully Boot in the colour variant they selected, but cannot guarantee that the preferred size will be available. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Merry People will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled. Merry People reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value.
- If the prize remains unclaimed within seven working days of notifying the winner, it will be redrawn. The winner from the redraw will be notified by email within two days of the draw.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Merry People’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the prize. Merry People reserves the right to cancel or extend this promotional giveaway at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, you acknowledge that Merry People are not liable for any liability for any injury, loss or damage arising from use of the prize.
- You acknowledge that the laws of the State of Victoria govern these terms and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria.