Bobbi Gumboot Enhanced Traction // Orange & Pomegranate
Original Sole - Our original sole offers good grip on a wide variety of surfaces for day to day use.
- Tighter tread pattern to reduce debris getting caught
- Insulated sole for sub-freezing temperatures
- Excellent comfort and support for all day wear
- Lifestyle boot for all occasions
- Original sole available across all Bobbi colour options
Enhanced Traction Sole - For those that need added traction for work or play.
- Durable chunkier sole, insulated for sub-freezing temperatures
- Tested by Intertek Global for slip resistance on wet surfaces (not suitable for oil or oil and water surface combinations)
- Gives you more assurance and stability on slippery surfaces
- Limited range of colours available for the enhanced traction sole
Introducing our latest edition - The Bobbi boot with enhanced traction sole.
We have developed a sole with chunkier tread and enhanced traction to our original Bobbi sole to provide more stability and support on slippery surfaces.
The Bobbi ankle boot seamlessly blends fashion and function with natural rubber and a neoprene lining. Easy to dress up or down, wear from day to night, the Bobbi boot is a classic wardrobe staple.
- Durable chunky tread design for extra traction
- 100% waterproof and tested for sub-zero temperatures keeping your toes dry and toasty-warm
- Enhanced traction sole tested by Intertek Global testing laboratory
- Flexible neoprene lining making it easy to slip on and off in style
- 100% Vegan, not made from any animal products, or tested on animals
- Arch support for all day comfort
- Sole design is inspired by the rolling hills of South Gippsland, Australia - the home of our founder!
Merry People boots have been designed to be a lifestyle boot. While our enhanced traction soles have undergone testing, they have not been designed as a work safety or snow boot. Please note, this sole is not necessarily slip-resistant on surfaces with oil or the combination of water and oil.
Australia Post are currently experiencing delays due to high demand across the network.
When placing your order, please keep in mind it may take longer to get to you.
Free Standard Shipping: 2 - 5 business days (Australia)
Express Shipping: $7.95 | 1 - 3 business days (Australia)
New Zealand Shipping:
$21 DHL International Express Shipping | 2 Business Days
$11 Australia Post International | 14 - 21 Business days - Due to limited flight availability into New Zealand, Australia Post are experiencing significant delays. We recommend using DHL for reliable fast shipping.
United Kingdom Shipping:
$30 DHL International Express shipping including duties and VAT | 5 Business days
Australia Post International:
$11 | 14+ business days - Australia Post expects international delivery delays due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19. Check the Australia Post website for impacts to your country.
DHL International Express:
$30 | Fast reliable international service | 2 day New Zealand shipping | 3 - 7 Business days rest of world.
Please note: For international shipping you are liable for any incoming taxes your country may charge to receive the goods (excluding UK orders - all taxes and duties are included).
We want you to be in love with your new purchase. If the size isn't quite right or if you’re not happy (for whatever reason), please let us know and we can offer you an exchange or full refund within 90 days of purchase.
Return shipping is at your cost. We will send out your exchange size free of charge.